The Tag Line
Some companies have made their business catapult to fame by simply using a catchy slogan that caught everyone’s attention. It is possibly one of the most effective branding tools out there, and with the right words, you can work your way into the hearts, the mind, and the pocketbook of the most formidable consumer. I’m working on mine. How about you?
Here’s a few I pulled off the internet: Slogans:
- Harley Davidson – American by Birth. Rebel by Choice.
- Volkswagen – Think Small.
- Porsche – There is no substitute.
- Aston Martin – Power, beauty and soul.
- Walmart – Save Money. Live Better.
- Reebok – I am what I am.
- Nike – Just do it.
- Adidas – Impossible is Nothing.
- Calvin Klein – Between love and madness lies obsession.
- Marks & Spencer – The customer is always and completely right!
- Levis – Quality never goes out of style.
- Tag Heuer – Success. It’s a Mind Game.
- 3M – Innovation.
- IBM – Solutions for a smart planet.
- Sony – Make Believe.
- IMAX – Think big.
- DuPont – The miracles of science.
- Energizer – Keeps going and going and going.
- PlayStation – Live in your world. Play in ours.
- EA – Challenge everything.
- Blogger – Push button publishing.
- Canon – See what we mean.
- Nikon – At the heart of the image.
- Kodak – Share moments. Share life.
- Olympus – Your vision. Our future.
- FedEx – When there is no tomorrow.
- Red Cross – The greatest tragedy is indifference.
- Disneyland – The happiest place on earth.
- Holiday Inn – Pleasing people the world over.
- Hallmark – When you care enough to send the very best.
- Fortune – For the men incharge of change.
- Ajax – Stronger than dirt.
- Yellow Pages – Let your fingers do the walking.
- McDonalds – I’m loving it.
- KFC – Finger lickin’ good.
- Burger King – Have it your way.
- Coca Cola – Twist the cap to refreshment.
- M&Ms – Melts in your mouth, not in your hands.
- Nokia – Connecting people.
- Vodafone – Make the most of now.
- Coca Cola – Open Happiness.
- Solex – It’s Style.
AND one they missed, “Choosy moms choose Jiff” ( What conscientious mom wouldn’t choose Jiff for goodness sake?”)
Now get busy, create yours. xo, jan